Monday, July 27, 2009

Fabulous Weekend part 1, Friday

This past weekend was just magical. That is the only word I can think of to properly describe it. After a couple weeks of stress and roller-coaster ride of emotions I really needed this break and I am so thankful that I got it.

Friday was my friend Erica's daughter Carina's eighth birthday party. To celebrate she invited four of her friends over for a dress-up dance party and the girls had an absolute blast putting on all the dresses that Erica had lying around the house, putting on make-up, and presenting a fashion show for us. They were so creative and came up with the fashion show idea all on their own and even included different categories...formal dresses, casual dresses, and a swimsuit competition.

I have to say that I think Erica, Ashley, and I had just as much fun watching them as they did actually doing it. It was so refreshing to stop worrying about things for a while and just watch the girls play and completely enjoy themselves.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures...

The birthday girl striking a pose

Jennifer's daughter Elizabeth showing off some moves, with Carina and Tay (Ashley's daughter) getting in on the fun

More pictures and parts 2 and 3 of my weekend to come. For now, back to work, before my manager catches me =P

No comments:

Post a Comment