Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Disclaimer

I probably should've made this post first...hmm, oh well, hindsight is 20/20, as they say. Better late than never, right? Right?!

Anyway, rambling aside, it is my goal to be as honest as possible on this blog, and that being said, I know something I say at some point is bound to rub someone the wrong way. If this is you, I'm sorry. Anyone who knows me knows that I am never intentionally mean or cruel to anyone. Yes, I am a smart-ass, sarcastic as hell, but I never do it with the intention to hurt anyone.

I'm going to be up-front and open on things, including my family, my friends, my ex's, my co-workers, my views on God and politics, the new Angus burgers at McDonald's, everything. I don't mean it to, but considering how everyone has differing views, it's kind of inevitable that someone's going to get offended. Sorry, I'm not doing it on purpose, that's just how I feel.

Most of the people close to me know how I feel about them (or at least they should) so I'm not so worried about that. Even if they don't, they definitely should know that I love each and every one of them more than I can say, and nothing will ever change that.

One last thing for now...I do curse. I'm trying to cut back here but it's going to slip out every now and then. I can't help it; sometimes nothing but an F-bomb will get the point across.

And I think that's it for the disclaimer...I may add more on later if I think it's needed.

Oh, and the new Angus burger at McDonald's? Eh, so-so. The bun is a little more dough-y (is that even a word?) than I like and the meat is so-so. I think I prefer home-made burgers cooked on a grill with good friends and copious amounts of beer (or margaritas!), so sue me.

Ba-da-ba-ba-ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment