Monday, October 5, 2009

Zombieland

What do you get when you cross ravenous zombies, a Twinkie-lovin butt kickin' fast talkin' redneck, a quiet over-thinking phobic nerd, a token cold-exterior but heart-of-gold hottie, Abigail Breslin, and copious amounts of oozing fake blood?

Zombieland.

This movie is epic. Thursday night my friend Pru and I attended a special screening (my brother won tickets on 29-95.com and gave them to me since he had to work) at the MarqE center. There we were, surrounded by more nerds and geeks than you'd find at a half-price anime sale (I mean that in the best possible way) and we had a blast.

This movie is witty, scary enough to make Pru scream like a school-girl, features an unexpected yet hilarious cameo, and just an all-around good time. But please, don't take your kids unless you want them to be permanently afraid of using public restrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment